p>The church will have two Sunday morning worship services: 8:45 till 9:50 AM and 10:15 AM.
We would like to do this in order to distance people in the sanctuary, but mostly out of close hallway and restroom spaces.
If coming to the second service, please arrive at 10:05 AM or later and not earlier while the building is being sanitized between services.
Please wait and be dismissed by rows following each service.
There will not be Sunday School at 9:00 AM nor nursery care in either of the services. We will keep people out of tight SS spaces temporarily.
All children and preschoolers will accompany their parents to either of the services for the time being. A children’s time will be held in each service, and an online children’s church program will be scheduled each week.
The church will broadcast and stream the 10:15 AM service as usual.
Offering plates will be positioned in and around the sanctuary for giving instead of “passing the plate.”
Volunteer opportunities during this temporary phase – please contact the church office or the coordinator to volunteer.
- Ushers/Greeters before both services
- Security for both services
- Sanitation team between the services
Some things we ask all to consider as the services begin again:
- The building has been sanitized and disinfected with extra care in preparation for opening.
- Please practice good hygiene and space precautions at church, plus use the sanitizing stations.
- Our most vulnerable and aged should consider a more delayed public return.
- The wearing of masks is recommended, and a supply has been ordered for use.
- Handshaking and hugging is not a good idea. Respect others.
- Families please sit together and sit every other row. These rows will be marked.
- Building access points will be limited to the front and fellowship mall entrances, doors will be left opened (enter and exit sides), and traffic patterns inside to provide spacing will be encouraged.
- Please worship at home if you are sick or have symptoms.